Saturday, May 28, 2011

ME & MY BOSS

when i take a long time to finish, I am slow,
when my boss take a long time,  he is thorough,

when i dont do it, i am lazy,
when my boss dont do it,  he is busy

when I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart,
when my boss does the same, he takes the iniatiative,

when I make a mistake, I am idiot,
when my boss make a mistake, he's only human,

when I am out from the office, I am wondering around,
when my boss is out of the office, he's on business,

when I am a day off sick, I am always sick,
when my boss a day of sick, he must be very ill,

when I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview,
when my boss applies for leave, he's because he's overworked,

when I do good, my boss never remembers,
when I do wrong, he never forget

4 BUDAK COMOT KOMEN:

intan.maisarah said...

apa kata kita kerja sendiri, kita la bos :)

khairul akmal bin azman said...

intan:sokong mak cik atas ni

Bella said...

tu la pasal sara..kene keje sendirik ..:)

Bella said...

emmm...xpe slow2..nanti lame2 aku jadi boss la khairul akmal..heee

Post a Comment

Daisypath Friendship tickers